A fine Handwoven Scarf from our Master Weavers in Kachch, made using Organic Cotton and 100% Natural Dyes.
Kala cotton comes from an ancient seed native to the Kachch region of India, and is the most water efficient crop in the world. It is highly sustainable & organic by nature as it is grown with the minimal use of irrigation & without any chemical fertilizers & pesticides
The final product is a yummy cotton with a natural fleck that softens with every wash.
Fibre: 100% Organic Kala Cotton
Measurements : Length- 78 inches; Width- 23 inches
Process: Handspun & Handwoven by Master Craftspeople in Kutch.
WEIGHT (GRAM): 90
Country of Origin- India
Manufactured by: Tarasha (A204, Plot-29,Sector-4, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075)
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I gifted this to my dear sister and she loved it! The texture is so smooth and raw. She has been wearing it since three days straight:)
A happy purchase!