- Helplast Biodegradable bags are perfect for Home/ Office bins
- Made with bioplastics that are biodegradable in Home Composting
- Helplast garbage bags have been tested by renowned labs like NTC, INORA, and NCL for their biodegradability
- The material is waterproof.
- They are better than cornstarch-based bags as corn starch ones don't hold enough strength.
- This pack contains 2 packets. Each packet contains 30 bags.
- The size of the bags is 19x21 inches
What is the bioplastic made of?
It is Helplast's own India patent chemical formula and a very complex process. In the process we make the additive made up of raw materials like vegetable oil, calcium, wax, saturated fats, and is mixed in a ratio of 30-50 percent with plastic raw materials and then extruded. Once extruded and once both the materials are mixed the entire chemistry changes and the end result is biodegradable.
Will these bags biodegrade in a home composting unit?
Yes, it can be composted but the duration in which it will compost will vary from compost to compost. We have tried composting the bags in our home compost and the process initiated by the 20th day but for the whole bag to degrade it took almost twelve to fourteen months (Which is any day better than 500 years of regular plastic). The results of the cut bag are faster than the whole bag put together. Industrial compost the results are quicker.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!