Ayurveda has long praised Vetiver for its potent skin-regenerating, anti-inflammatory, healing, and muscle-relaxant properties. It is very effective for Rheumatic patients and is traditionally known to be beneficial for aches, pains and improving blood circulation Its subtle and earthy aroma is great for grounding one's emotions. It contains deodorizing properties and helps normalize oily skin, replenishes the moisture in dry and dehydrated skin and has a rejuvenating effect on mature/ageing skin.
- Before using the bath scrub, dip it in water to soften the Vetiver roots and Sisal fibre net.
- During shower or bath, gently exfoliate the entire body in circular motions.
- After the use, squeeze the water out and hang it to dry.
- How often you must exfoliate depends on your skin type
- Normal skin: Daily
- Oily skin: Four times a week
- Dry skin: Once a week
- Combination skin: 4-5 times a week
- Sensitive skin: Once a week
- Ayurveda has highly recommended the use of Vetiver Roots for its potent skin regenerating, anti-inflammatory, healing and muscle-relaxant properties.
- Using the Vetiver Bath Scrub on a regular basis ensures soft and smooth skin that's naturally radiant. 100% NATURAL Made using Vetiver Roots and sisal strings this Bath Scrub is completely natural.
- The natural earthy aroma of Vetiver is excellent for relieving stress and tensions.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!