Avoid a Plastic Spoon with each use
Use the eco-friendly wooden cutlery made from Birchwood for your next disposable cutlery requirement. Aesthetic looking and great for wet and dry food at any temperature, these are the 100% Natural and chemical-free alternative for Plastic Cutlery.
So the next time you are in need of a take-away or disposable option, choose to help the environment as well by moving away from Plastic disposable cutlery with the wooden cutlery which is also delivered in 100% Plastic-free packaging.
Length: 14 cm
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Wooden Fork
- 100% Chemical-Free production process
- Good for use with hot or cold food with or without gravy (Single-use only)
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Birchwood with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 250
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: Pack of 50 in Cotton Pouch
Manufactured by: The Happy Turtle, C-2/ 114, Printer Apartments, Sector - 13, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085; firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care details: Please reach out to us at +91-9599554659 or email@example.com for any consumer concerns / queries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱