Avoid a Plastic Fork with each use
Use the eco-friendly wooden cutlery made from Birchwood for your next disposable cutlery requirement. Aesthetic looking and great for wet and dry food at any temperature, these are the 100% Natural and chemical-free alternative for Plastic Cutlery.
So the next time you are in need of a take-away or disposable option, choose to help the environment as well by moving away from Plastic disposable cutlery with the wooden cutlery which is also delivered in 100% Plastic-free packaging.
Length: 14 cm
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Wooden Fork
- 100% Chemical-Free production process
- Good for use with hot or cold food with or without gravy (Single-use only)
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Birchwood with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 250
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: Pack of 50 in Cotton Pouch
Manufactured by: The Happy Turtle, C-2/ 114, Printer Apartments, Sector - 13, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085; firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care details: Please reach out to us at +91-9599554659 or email@example.com for any consumer concerns / queries.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱