Our copper utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that's what makes them unique!)
- Country of Origin: India
- Material: Copper (98%)
- Design: Hammered, Wavy, Honeycomb
- Packaging: Recyclable box
- Made in India
Trace amounts of copper in the body is known to assist well-being in multiple ways, such as:
- Aiding in the formation of haemoglobin and cell regeneration. This prevents iron deficiency and controls ageing.
- Prevents cell damage by free radicals as an antioxidant. This makes it anti-carcinogenic.
- Production of Melanin which protects one's skin from the harmful UV rays
- Reduction in cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Regulation of functioning of Thyroid gland
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Relieves joint pain and accelerates healing.
- Boosts digestion and the immune system
- Copper is beneficial in trace(very small) amounts only in the body. Excess of copper may lead to copper poisoning.
- It is recommended that water used in copper vessels be at room temperature.
- It is not recommended to drink liquids of varying acidity (other than water) from copper vessels. These may interact adversely with copper.
Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
1. How to use your copper utensils: Pour water in the copper vessel and leave it overnight. When water is kept for over 8 hours in the copper vessel, it acquires anti-bacterial properties. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
2. How do you clean copper utensils: Wipe the outside surface with a soft cloth, Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container, Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes, Shake and rinse with clean water
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Copper Water Bottle Hammered finish
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to review your query. You can go through our returns policy here.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will be happy to assist you.