Our copper utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that's what makes them unique!)
- Country of Origin: India
- Material: Copper (98%)
- Design: Hammered, Wavy, Honeycomb
- Packaging: Recyclable box
- Made in India
Trace amounts of copper in the body is known to assist well-being in multiple ways, such as:
- Aiding in the formation of haemoglobin and cell regeneration. This prevents iron deficiency and controls ageing.
- Prevents cell damage by free radicals as an antioxidant. This makes it anti-carcinogenic.
- Production of Melanin which protects one's skin from the harmful UV rays
- Reduction in cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Regulation of functioning of Thyroid gland
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Relieves joint pain and accelerates healing.
- Boosts digestion and the immune system
- Copper is beneficial in trace(very small) amounts only in the body. Excess of copper may lead to copper poisoning.
- It is recommended that water used in copper vessels be at room temperature.
- It is not recommended to drink liquids of varying acidity (other than water) from copper vessels. These may interact adversely with copper.
Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
1. How to use your copper utensils: Pour water in the copper vessel and leave it overnight. When water is kept for over 8 hours in the copper vessel, it acquires anti-bacterial properties. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
2. How do you clean copper utensils: Wipe the outside surface with a soft cloth, Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container, Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes, Shake and rinse with clean water