Scalp Soothing Shampoo Bar and Conditioner Bar for Irritated or Sensitive Scalp
locally sourced, tea trunk's butterfly pea flower leaves help soothe the scalp and hair shaft leaving the scalp healthy and hair detangled and smooth.
Why Should You Buy It?
- detaingles hair : plant-derived oils, butters and conditioning agents work together to smoothen the hair to aid gentle detangling.
- reduces scalp inflammation : calms a sensitive scalp by getting rid of dandruff, flakiness and itchiness with soothing anti-oxidant rich ingredients.
- soothes hair shaft : added nourishment helps strengthen hair shaft to make hair appear more smooth and shiny.
Benefits of Using a Plant Based Product
- blue pea flower : a herbal tea with multiple health benefits, predominantly due to its high concentration of antioxidants. blue tea fights signs of aging and promotes scalp health by increasing blood circulation.
- cocoa butter : cocoa for that glow because it's remarkably nourishing. it leaves a protective layer behind to lock in moisture.
- grapeseed oil : seek greatness and you'll find grapeseed. light, non-greasy and moisturising. it also makes hair strong and healthy and is effective in treating frizz and split ends.
The 'Nope' List
Hair Type: curly hair, straight hair, wavy hair
Formulated for dandruff, itchy, flaky scalp, sensitive scalp.
Net Weight 135 gm
Applications 30-35 washes
- blue-tea-ful shampoo bar : disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate (coconut-derived cleansing agent), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut-derived cleansing agent), disodium cocoyl glutamate (coconut-derived cleanser), dipalmitoylethyl dimonium chloride (vegetable-derived conditioning agent), decyl glucoside (coconut derived mild cleansing agent), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived mild cleansing agent), grapeseed oil, kokum butter, cetyl alcohol (coconut derived thickener), stearic acid (coconut derived thickener), tea trunk blue pea flower extract, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride (guar bean derived conditioning agent), chamomile hydrosol, citric acid, sodium lactate (sugar derived, hydration), zinc pyrithione (mineral, anti-dandruff agent), calendula essential oil, vanilla extract, benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, glycerin, salicylic acid (less than 0.5% w/w, for preservation), vitamin e oil (antioxidant).
- blue-tea-ful conditioner bar : cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cocoa butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tea trunk blue pea flower extract, vanilla extract, vitamin e oil, benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, glycerin, salicylic acid (less than 0.5% w/w).
Directions to Use:
STEP 1: from root to tip - apply top down in one smooth motion.
STEP 2: lather then slather - Massage into the scalp with a bit of water to work up a good lather.
STEP 3: rinse rinse rinse - Let the non-toxic, biodegradable foam wash down the drain.
Conditioner Bar :
STEP 1: glide over hair ends after using the shampoo bar - gently glide the conditioner bar over hair ends in a smooth motion.
STEP 2: bask in the creaminess - leave the creamy conditioning texture on your hair for at least 2-3 minutes.
STEP 3: rinse, rinse, rinse - let the non-toxic, biodegradable foam wash down the drain.
Warnings: keep it dry, no one likes being wet all day.
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing
Product Packaging: 100% plastic-free
Final Packaging: 100% plastic-free
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to review your query. You can go through our returns policy here.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will be happy to assist you.