Strong safe and evergreen like cork oak, our zip-around cork wallets are aptly named Taru, a Sanskrit word for trees.
This classic wallet is designed to carry more than just currency. It has a place for those stray bills, laundry receipts, passport pictures, little loves notes and more
- 12 card slots
- 3 full-length currency slots
- 2 large compartments that can hold your phone, keys, notes, etc.
- Central inner zipper pocket
- Open back pocket, for the quick stash-aways
- Made from FSC Certified Cork
- 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn
- YKK Natulon zippers made from recycled Pet
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan (PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 8 inches
Weight: 200 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Name and Address of Manufacturer:
Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited
207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate
Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 5350 inclusive of all applicable taxes
SHIPPING TIMELINE: Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER: You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action