Strong safe and evergreen like cork oak, our zip-around cork wallets are aptly named Taru, a Sanskrit word for trees.
This classic wallet is designed to carry more than just currency. It has a place for those stray bills, laundry receipts, passport pictures, little loves notes and more
- 12 card slots
- 3 full-length currency slots
- 2 large compartments that can hold your phone, keys, notes, etc.
- Central inner zipper pocket
- Open back pocket, for the quick stash-aways
- Made from FSC Certified Cork
- 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn
- YKK Natulon zippers made from recycled Pet
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan (PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 8 inches
Weight: 200 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!