Designed using two complementary colours that come together in a beautiful spiral our Koru clutches are a symbol of positivity and new beginnings. With Maori origins, Koru is a stylized curved pattern that represents peace and harmony.
The designs are available in alternate patterns which also helps us minimize production wastage, the Koru can hold your keys, mobile, notes and more. With its unique design, this one is a definite head-turner.
- Length: 12 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Magnetic Closure
- Detachable Metal strap
- FSC Certified Cork
- Recycled Inner Linings: 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn.
- Recycled Natulon Zippers: YKK Natulon zippers made from post-consumer recycled plastic.
Benefits of Cork:
- Low carbon footprint
- Positive socio-economic impact
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork product in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to help retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the beauty of the product.
Packaging: Our packaging is plastic-free and zero-waste. Hence, each and everything can be reused easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱