Sustainable and stylish, our Asa wallets are made from FSC certified cork sourced from Portugal. Asa means hope, a hope for a better tomorrow for us.
Asymmetrical in look and functional in design, our slim trifold wallets are inspired by the beauty around us in a seemingly imperfect world.
Designed to store your cards, currency, coins and more these slim wallets can pack in more than you think.
- 6 card slots
- 2 currency slots
- Inner zipper pocket
- One open currency slot
- Made from FSC Certified Cork
- 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn
- YKK Natulon zippers made from recycled Pet
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 8 inches
Weight : 150 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Name and Address of Manufacturer:
Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited
207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate
Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 3250 inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱