Great source of fibre, Aids weight Loss Loaded with natural sugar Good source of vitamins Rich in magnesium, iron & Calcium Low in Cholesterol & Saturated fat.
Serving Suggestions: Can be consumed as a snack on the go
The sorghum carbohydrate content is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in Good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Sorghum also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, a binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has a significant positive effect on preventing and managing a disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Sorghum is a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12. Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Sorghum is gluten-free.
- Sorghum contains a good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Cashew nuts are a rich source of Vit E, K, B6.
- The copper and iron in Cashew nuts work together to form blood cells.
- Rice is packed with the nutrition it contains manganese, selenium and fibre.
- Rice is rich in dietary fibre.
- Raisins have a low glycaemic index. Though they are loaded with natural sugars, hence an energy booster.
- Raisins are rich in fibre.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!