The perfect snack to curb those hunger pangs when you are craving for something savoury. The Baked Ragi Crackers is rich in Indian spices and Flavours. It comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's Baked with Ragi (Finger Millet).
No refined flour or oil is used.
- Finger millet is gluten-free.
- Ragi flour & sesame are one of the best non-dairy sources of calcium.
- The grain's seed coat is abundant in dietary fibre as compared to rice, maize or wheat. The low glycemic index lessens food cravings and maintains the digestive pace, consequently keeping blood sugar within the safe range.
- Vital amino acids like Methionine and Lysine present in Baked ragi crackers is good for the skin. Sesame seeds are high in zinc which is good for skin and increases bone mineral density and bone health.
- Ragi is also one of the very few natural sources of Vitamin D.
- Once ragi sprouts, the Vitamin C levels tend to increase and lead to easy absorption of iron into the bloodstream.
- Vigour for weight watchers to get in shape again. The high amount of dietary fibre combine keeps the stomach full for longer and prevents unwanted cravings. This, in turn, leads to a minimised appetite and weight loss.
- Sesame seeds add protein to the Ragi crackers.
- Ragi and Black sesame are rich in Iron, Calcium and Zinc.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!