Natural Vibes Shower Gel will leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and fresh while maintaining the skin's pH balance. This carefully formulated body wash will deep cleanse and unclog your pores, making sure that it does not strip your skin of its natural oils. This much needed cleanse buddy will come in handy on your short trips.
Natural Vibes travel pouches occupy very little space and as a part of our conscious Ayurveda drive they are recyclable, refillable & reusable, thus helping us reduce carbon footprint. Standing by our belief of clean and green beauty, our pouches are made from sustainable paper packaging.
These tiny packs can be hung on any hook in the bathroom making it super practical. Not only are they pocket/purse-friendly they can also be carried to work or treks without having to carry an entire bottle. What more? They can also be carried through airport security i.e. we are transit-friendly! Believe us when we tell you, it fits in like it was never there.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
- Tea Tree has bacteria-fighting properties that help sanitize your body and control the body odour. The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree also help fight body acne by unclogging pores and cleansing out the trapped chemicals.
- Neem is called Arishtha in Sanskrit, which translates to reliever. Neem leaves are abundant in antioxidants that protect and relieve skin cells from damage thereby fighting early signs of ageing. It calms and soothes your skin post-exposure to unavoidable environmental pollutants.
- Jasmine is called the Queen of Perfume in Ayurveda due to its enchanting aroma. This sattvic flower is known to open up the heart to feelings of relaxation. Suitable for individuals of all dosha's, this fragrant flower will help you unwind after a long day.
- Sandalwood (Chandana) has excellent cooling properties. A sacred ingredient in most scriptures of the world, sandalwood's natural oils will protect and undo the damage done to your skin by harmful UV rays.
- Almond, as described by Ayurveda, is suitable for all seven dhatus. Loaded with the goodness of Vitamin E and A, almond oil has abundant skin softening properties. It helps in locking in the skin's moisture thereby keeping it hydrated all day.
- Rose is very well known worldwide to enhance positive and calming emotions. It balances the sadhaka pitta and the excess oil production in the skin, thereby helping the skin maintain its natural pH balance.
- Turmeric has been linked to enhancing beauty in Ayurvedic texts for hundreds of years. The powerful antioxidants and compounds in turmeric work together to bring out the skins natural colour and further add a glow and lustre.
- Yastimadhu (Licorice) is being used in Ayurveda as a skincare ingredient since ancient times. It helps in calming the Pitta dosha thereby reducing inflammations such as acne and blemishes. It rejuvenates dull skin and improves the health of your skin.
- Coconut - Ayurveda refers to the coconut tree as Kalpa Vriksha, which means the tree that supplies all that is needed to live. Not only does coconut oil moisturize your skin, but it will also deeply nourish the entire body and also heal dry skin patches.
- Aloe Vera is one of the few ingredients in Ayurveda that balance all three doshas, thus acting as a natural healer. It is mainly composed of water and thus it easily penetrates the pores of the skin and gently exfoliates them. It removes the dead skin cells and provides the skin with the cleansing and nourishment it needs.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our shower gel can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant-based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, silicones, harmful colourants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the Department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious Ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet's beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!