The Arch choker is handcrafted in a brown cork, freckled with dull gold, complementing the gold foil on the cork are the raw brass embellishments.
- Made using FSC-certified cork
- Arch shaped pieces combined with brass embellishments
- Handcrafted by a single artisan
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan (PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Length : 19 cms with adjustable chain
- Weight : 15 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Place the piece in the jute pouch provided with the piece to keep away from dust and moisture.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the product.
- Clean with a clean damp cloth.
Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 2290 inclusive of all applicable taxes