Good things come in little packages and this pocket-sized wallet proves just that. Aptly named Alpa which means small in Sanskrit, they are compact, yet functional and very easy to carry. Made out of premium cork, this wallet features a slim two-fold design with multiple compartments for easy organization. This is a mini wallet that holds a lot.Made from FSC-Certified Cork sourced from Portugal
- 1 Full length currency slot
- 2 pocket slots for additional currency/ cards/ notes
- 4 card slots
- Mini coin and key pocket
- Open pocket in front for quick Stash Aways
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Length: 3.25 inches
- Length: 7.5 inches ( when open)
- Height: 4 inches
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Packaging: Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 2650 inclusive of all applicable taxes