Inspired by and designed for women who live by their own rules, the Ahana is strong, transformative and unique. With a distinctive style and vibrant colours our Ahana mini crossbody bags are aptly named for their inner strength and inner light. With the ability to effortlessly transform from a clutch to a crossbody with the simple addition of a detachable chain, it carries all you need in a style that is distinctly yours.
- Made from FSC-Certified Cork sourced from Portugal
- Magnetic snap closure
- Inner zipper pocket
- Detachable metal chain strap
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Length : 12 inches
- Height : 8.5 inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Packaging: Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 8200 inclusive of all applicable taxes