Wooden cutlery is a great kitchenware cutlery option. Wooden cutlery is natural, organic, durable, and adds more style to your kitchen and dining experience. Choose sustainability with style.
Includes 1 Wooden Fork and 1 Wooden Spoon.
- Material: Coconut
- Packaging: Recycled paper, reusable cloth bags
Artisan-made, skillfully handcrafted wooden fork & spoon, made of wood each fork & spoon has its own unique texture and a natural wooden brown colour. They are natural, handmade, eco-friendly, reusable & durable. This cutlery is lightweight and can be carried around easily, being perfect for a travel kit.
- 100% Biodegradable- This wooden cutlery can be easily decomposed, leaving no waste behind.
- Natural materials- Made out of readily available natural coconut shells.
- BPA Free- It does not contain any toxic chemical substances, handcrafted with natural products.
- Anti-viral/ anti-bacterial- These are naturally made forks treated to be free of any viral or bacteria.
Alternatives to Wooden Cutlery: Individual Impact
Impact of Switching:
Brand Zero brings this artisan-made wooden cutlery made of wood. This cutlery is reusable and creates zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, one wooden product reduces at least 12,000 years worth of waste.
Care for the Coconut cutlery:
Just like the beauty of nature, these wooden coconut spoons & forks are delicate and need to be nurtured with care. Their durability and longevity are determined by the love you give them.
- Wash your wooden spoon & forks with soapy water and no hard dishwasher.
- If the fork starts to lose its shine, be a saviour, and polish it with a few drops of coconut oil. Or just cherish the raw and earthy form of its beauty
How to discard:
- Can be composted in your home composting bin.
- For the quickest decomposition time, deposit to a local commercial composter.
Packaging: Our packaging is made from recycled materials, designed to be reused, and can eventually be recycled again. It is handcrafted by an artisan couple in Delhi, Shajiyaji and Mumtazji. Its recipe includes love, craft, and gratitude. We use 100% post-consumer paper and the cloth used to make the pouches is sourced from a 'Kattran' market a term used to refer to a market where industrial 'waste scraps' are sold by independent locals.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.