- Tongue Cleaner: With the medicinal qualities of copper, these copper tongue cleaners are a great alternative for plastic, as these are eco-friendly. Copper tongue cleaners are durable, reusable, and provide the medicinal value they are crafted in such a way that they are free of rough edges and do not cut while using.
Includes 1 Copper Tongue Cleaner. Copper Tongue Cleaner is effective at maintaining oral hygiene. This cleaner is a great alternative to a plastic tongue scraper. It is a sustainable, organic, plastic-free, and chemical-free alternative to the usual dental products
- Tooth Brush: Take a step towards sustainable life by making a small change in your morning routine, say not to plastic by using these bamboo toothbrushes made out of bamboo wood, a natural and eco-friendly alternative for the plastic brush. Make a conscious choice to adopt a sustainable life with these bamboo brushes. Includes 1 Bamboo Brush India.
Packaging: Recycled paper, reusable cloth bags
- Body Material Bamboo
- Toothbrush Shape C Curve
- Bristles Material Charcoal infused recyclable nylon
- Packaging Recycled paper, reusable cloth pouch
- Natural materials- Bamboo toothbrushes are made out of readily available natural neem wood.
- Biodegradable material- Bamboo wood is organic & natural and can be easily decomposed, leaving no waste behind
- Anti-bacterial- These are naturally made hygienic products treated to be free of any viral or bacteria
- BPA free- Combs do not contain any toxic chemical substances, handcrafted with natural products.
- Recyclable- Alternative for plastic brush, this wood brush provides a hygienic, organic and natural option.
- Plastic-free- The bamboo wood toothbrush is made and packed out of natural materials and is completely plastic-free.
Impact of Switching: Brand Zero India brings this copper tongue cleaner made of 100% copper metal. These copper tongue cleaners are reusable and create zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, copper products reduce units consumed compared to plastic brushes and tongue scrapers. Brand Zero India brings this Bamboo brush India made out of natural neem wood containing its herbal and medicinal qualities. These wood combs are durable and create zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, wooden products reduce at least 12,000 years worth of waste compared to plastic comb.
How to discard:
- Can be recycled at any metal recycling unit.
- While our toothbrushes are designed to last a long time, dentists advice replacing your toothbrushes every 3 months. Here's how to discard your Bambroosh:
- Don't. Re-use it. Use it to clean tough spots in the house. It can reach corners other cleaning supplies cannot.
- To discard we request you to remove the bristles, even though they're less than 1g. The best way to remove the bristles is to pull them out with pliers. If unavailable, you may simply snap the head of the toothbrush off. The wooden body goes in the compost and the bristles to the recycle bin.
Packaging: Our packaging is made from recycled materials, designed to be reused and can eventually be recycled again. It is handcrafted by an artisan couple in Delhi, Shajiyaji and Mumtazji. Its recipe includes love, craft and gratitude. We use 100% post-consumer paper and the cloth used to make the pouches is sourced from a 'Kattran' market a term used to refer to a market where industrial 'waste scraps' are sold by independent locals.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.