About Travel Bamboo Straw Kit - The kit consists of 4 bamboo straws and 2 straw cleaners(made of coconut coir and steel). Say No to Plastic with these bamboo straws, they are reusable, natural, and create zero waste. Do your bit in saving the environment by making a conscious choice towards a sustainable lifestyle.
Bamboo Straw & Cleaner Kit
Includes 4 Bamboo Straws, 1 Straw Cleaner
Material: Bamboo, Metal, and Coconut
Packaging: Recycled paper, reusable cloth pouch
Bamboo Straw & Coconut Coir Straw Cleaner (with steel handle)- natural & reusable alternative to plastic. These straws are sustainable, reusable, durable, lightweight & organic. This kit can also serve as an eco-friendly gift option.
- Natural materials- Bamboo Straws and cleaners are made out of readily available natural bamboo and coconut.
- Biodegradable material- Bamboo is organic & natural and can be easily decomposed, leaving no waste behind
- Anti-bacterial- These are naturally made hygienic products treated to be free of any viral or bacteria
- Reusable- Alternative for single-use plastic straws, this Bamboo straw & cleaner kit provides a hygienic, organic, and natural option.
- Plastic-Free- The entire kit is made of eco-friendly materials and contains no plastic, from material to packaging it is 100% plastic-free.
How to discard:
- Can be easily composted in your home composting bin.
- For the quickest decomposition time, deposit to a local commercial composter.
Impact of Switching:Brand Zero brings these bamboo straws and coconut fibre straw cleaners. These straws are reusable and create zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, bamboo straws reduce at least 6,00,000 years worth of waste compared to plastic straws, and coconut coir fibre straw cleaner saves waste and the environment from hazardous materials.
Packaging: Our packaging is made from recycled materials, designed to be reused, and can eventually be recycled again. It is handcrafted by an artisan couple in Delhi, Shajiyaji and Mumtazji. Its recipe includes love, craft, and gratitude. We use 100% post-consumer paper and the cloth used to make the pouches is sourced from a 'Kattran' market a term used to refer to a market where industrial 'waste scraps' are sold by independent locals.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.