Say hello to your new eco-friendly, reusable, zero-waste sanitary napkin kit, Unmukt!
At The Happy Turtle, we believe in providing quality products without compromising on comfort. Our Unmukt Sanitary napkins are from GOTS certified cotton with extra soft pads designed to dry out quickly to ensure ultimate comfort even when you are on the move.
These napkins also have a waterproof sleeve to avoid leaks and stains, and they have a separable PU layer which you can discard and recycle when the sleeves wear out.
Unmukt, being a reusable pad, easily lasts for more than three years. The kit will pay out for itself in 3-4 months and then help you save all your period product expenses for the rest of its usage life!
Thus, Unmukt is not only environment friendly but also kind to you and your pocket.
Make a Socio-Environmental Impact
Unmukt reusable pads are made by women from SHGs and along with helping you and the environment, they also help the women earn a sustainable source of livelihood.
This kit contains:
- 2 x Small Foldable Pads
- 4 x Medium Foldable Pads
- 3 x Regular Waterproof Sleeves
- 1 x Travel Pouch for the kit
- Medium Foldable Pads - (Length = 26cm , Width= 7.5cm)
- Small Foldable Pads - (Length = 20.5cm , Width= 7.5cm)
- Regular Waterproof Sleeves - (Length = 26cm , Width= 7.5cm)
Taking Care of your Recyclable Sanitary Napkins
HOW TO WASH?
- Soak soiled pads in Cold Water only (warm or hot water will set the stains, so do not use it)
- Rinse the soiled pad and discard the water (Green tip: it can also be used as compost water for plants)
Wash the pre-soaked pads in water with detergent (hand wash recommended). Avoid using a brush.
- Thoughtfully designed with separate foldable pads and sleeves to hold them in place.
- Foldable pads made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Cloth sleeves to hold the layered pads in place with a waterproof layer to avoid leaks
- Adjustable buttons on wings of pads to lock the pads in position
- Foldable pads open out for proper sunlight exposure while drying and to ensure thorough cleaning
- Zero Waste Design: The sleeve and the travel pouch are made from scrap cotton / katran and help minimise waste
How to Dispose :
- Foldable Pads and travel pouch are made of pure cotton and can be upcycled or recycled accordingly.
- The sleeves have a PU layer inside which should be separated and discarded/recycled with plastic waste.
- The cotton cloth part of the sleeve can be discarded with the foldable pads and travel pouch.
- Typically, orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order. However, due to the spread of COViD-19 we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
Tracking Your Order:
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
You can also track your order from here.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on email@example.com.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱