This Turkish style bath towel is made up of 100% Bamboo fibres. It's extremely light, highly absorbent, quick dry, anti microbial, & eco-friendly. The Bamboo fibres can be 40% more absorbent than cotton fibres. It can hold in three times the water than its own weight. Thus, Mush Towels absorbs the water from your body in a jiffy helping you keep dry with a soft and silky touch to your skin.
- These amazingly soft Turkish style Bath towels are made from 100% Bamboo. Size: 75 X 150 cms / 29.5 X 59
- Features: It dries very quickly, absorbs 3 times more water than cotton, light in weight and takes up little space in your closet or luggage. It's great for Home / Travel use, baby care, home decor, and possibilities are endless! It can be styled as a scarf as well as a baby summer blanket.
- Usage: It's great for Home / Travel use, baby care, home decor, and possibilities are endless! It can be styled as a scarf as well as a baby summer blanket.
- Packaging: It comes packed in a small cotton bag which makes it super convenient to store and to carry while travelling
- Washcare: Machine Washable. Do not bleach.
Please select the colour option before checkout.
Contains: 1 Turkish Bath Towel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This towel fully wraps in my one hand and occupies no space in my travel suitcase. It's a Turkish towel hence the texture is unlike traditional towels. It's smooth and neatly woven. Absorption is as good as any high absorbent towel since its made from bamboo fabric.
Came within a cloth bag, made storage easy and convenient - was impressive. The absorbency, softness, all is just perfect. It is hard to find a good towel in this budget, especially a Turkish one. Trust me it is what you need
100% Bamboo Light Weight Ultra Soft, Super Absorbent, & Anti-Microbial Turkish Bath Towel
A bit difficult to use as its texture is too silky.