Bejo Journal is an elegant product handcrafted with love by our artisans. Pen down your thoughts or write poetry but do it in all its grandeur.
- The cover pages are hand embroidered and made out of Plant-Based Leather- i.e. Pineapple Leaf Fiber.
- Unruled, handmade & anti ink- blotting sheets.
- A5 sheet size (15 cm x 20 cm or 6 inch x 8 inch)
- Highly Durable, Lightweight, functional, stylish and sustainable.
- Handcrafted to perfection by the artisans of Rajasthan, India.
Pinatex is a natural textile made from pineapple leaf fibres. This responsibly-sourced, cruelty-free and vegan material is a by-product of the agricultural industry. Pineapple leaves are the waste product that is burnt or thrown away after a pineapple harvest in the Philippines. In order to create this vegan leather, these leaves are collected, fibres are extracted and then go through a rigorous cleaning process. Once the material has been transformed into Pinafelt, it is coloured using GOTS certified pigments.
This plant-based material is PETA-approved vegan and has a low environmental impact. Not only is the fabric water-resistant and durable, but it is also lightweight. Ananas Anam, the behind this pineapple leather, leaves a positive social-economic impact on the community that helps harvest it.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!