Sustainable and stylish, our Asa wallets are made from FSC certified cork sourced from Portugal. Asa means hope, a hope for a better tomorrow for us.
Asymmetrical in look and functional in design, our slim trifold wallets are inspired by the beauty around us in a seemingly imperfect world.
Designed to store your cards, currency, coins and more these slim wallets can pack in more than you think.
- 6 card slots
- 2 currency slots
- Inner zipper pocket
- One open currency slot
- Made from FSC Certified Cork
- 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn
- YKK Natulon zippers made from recycled Pet
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 8 inches
Weight : 150 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!