Zero Waste Kit contains 12 things. It has been heartfully curated to help you transition into sustainable living without making drastic changes in your life. What we have seen is once you take or inspire someone to take the first step, it generally snowballs into bigger steps! From today stand for what you stand on!
The 14 Products include:
- 1 coconut bowl
- 1 plantable cover notebook
- 1 recycled paper pen
- 1 recycled paper pencil
- 1 bamboo toothbrush
- 1 reusable bamboo spoon
- 1 reusable bamboo fork
- 1 reusable bamboo knife
- 1 steel straw
- 1 sisal straw cleaner
- 1 jute pouch - cutlery travel kit
- 1 daily carry tote bag
Zero Waste Kit contains products made of bamboo, jute, upcycled coconut, cotton, and recycled material
- Smooth Reusable Bamboo Cutlery because they are biodegradable and lightweight. Bamboo is the fastest growing grass and trees need not be cut down for making cutlery
- Jute Pouch. A sustainable, lightweight colorful pouch to carry your cutlery set everyday and on travel
- Coconut bowl. Best out of waste. A beautiful organic, unique utensil to have your food and again take it on trips.
- Recycled Paper stationery because why cut down trees when things can be recycled
- Natural sisal based straw cleaner and steel straw. Never use a plastic straw again
- Recycled Corrugated Box Packaging
What We Stand For:
- Slow Fashion: This Backpack is made up of sturdy, water-resistant canvas, best quality metal fittings and premium YKK chains and pullers. It will stay strong for years with you.
- Better for you, Better for the planet: Being stylish, hyper-functional and sustainable, it is a great choice for you while being made of sustainable material, it is great for the planet too
- Plant 5 trees: We plant 5 trees every time you buy something from us. It is our way to restore the beautiful planet we live in.
- Made in India: We manufacture in India thereby creating employment opportunities for artisans, craftsmen and staff here
- Zero Waste Shipping: We ship your Clan Earth bags in zero waste up-cycled packaging boxes to you free of cost in 3-4 days
- Models of Clan Earth: Models for our bags are young adults from financially backward communities. We try to imbibe confidence in them & help them with their college fees
Manufactured and Packed in Kolkata, India.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was a gift for my brother. And he absolutely loved it.