India's first plastic-free backpack as it uses no polyester, no plastic chains, is animal cruelty-free and vegan.Our Flagship Rolltop backpack (named after endangered species Pangolin) is made of canvas & not polyester. The Pangolin Backpack is a super versatile backpack that you can use to carry everything you need daily and then unroll it, use all the little details and pack your gear and take it to trips and hikes. It has been designed to be the only backpack that you will need in your life.
20-27 litres, it fits your daily carry essentials with a dedicated laptop section and a separate section for shoes/lunch boxes/gym clothes. It is an anti-theft style backpack with 180 openings at the back to make access easier. When unrolled, it quickly transforms into a rucksack with space for your double down jackets with space for camera stands, hanging your cap/mug, storing your sunglasses, and tying your sleeping bags below.
Our bags are made of sustainable fabrics, in this case, waxed canvas which is a water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now. They are handcrafted in Kolkata by experienced artisans. We plant 5 trees per product bought from us to help restore the planet together.
Colour: Olive Green & Charcoal Black (Images of bags of other colors are for information & representation)
- Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
- Fits up to 16' laptop in a dedicated section
- Dedicated Shoe Section
- Tripod Stand Pocket & Adjuster
- Rolltop Backpack
- Quick Access Sleek Front Pocket
- Theft Free Back Pocket
- Key Clip
- Inner Zipped Pocket
- Hooks & Mounts for extra gear such as sleeping bag, caps
- Trolley Strap, Sunglasses loop, Easy card access on the strap
- Rolled: 45 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm
- Unrolled : 60 cm x 30 cm x 15cm
- 20 to 27-liter capacity with additional laptop & tablet section
- Weight 800 gms
- The Only Backpack you would need: We designed the Pangolin Backpack to be the only backpack you ever need. So, we added thoughtful pockets and organizers to keep your daily essentials organized even if you are the laziest person. A rolling top, hooks, and mounts have been well planned to transform this into a travel rucksack for extra gear.
- An eye for detail: A product becomes wow from average when attention is given to details. We have thought about all our pain points of carrying and have added key hooks, sunglasses loop, easy access card slots, and such tiny but massively helpful details
- Divide and Conquer: Compartments are neatly organized. A separate section to keep your shoes/gym clothes/lunch box so that it remains separated from your important devices and documents.
What We Stand For:
- Slow Fashion: This Backpack is made up of sturdy, water-resistant canvas, best quality metal fittings, and premium YKK chains and pullers. It will stay strong for years with you.
- Better for you, Better for the planet: Being stylish, hyper-functional, and sustainable, it is a great choice for you while being made of sustainable material, it is great for the planet too
- Plant 5 trees: We plant 5 trees every time you buy something from us. It is our way to restore the beautiful planet we live in.
- Made in India: We manufacture in India thereby creating employment opportunities for artisans, craftsmen, and staff here
- Zero Waste Shipping: We ship your Clan Earth bags in zero waste up-cycled packaging boxes to you free of cost in 3-4 days
- Models of Clan Earth: Models for our bags are young adults from financially backward communities. We try to imbibe confidence in them & help them with their college fees
Manufactured and Packed by Clan Earth in Kolkata, India.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ethically made, thoughtfully designed and sturdy. This is a great bag for people who need that extra space to be able to have your world on the go. The pockets are incredibly functional, made with overnight stays and trips in mind; it has none of the accessibility problems typical jholas and other large bags have, with zippers for ease of access, and its made with materials that won’t damage the environment for years to come. Its ideal for transitioning from work to travel. Haven’t had a chance to test the waterproof-ness yet, but thats another great thing to have.