Avoid upto 4 Plastic Toothbrushes Annually
Brush your teeth and help the environment by using our Bamboo toothbrushes. A smaller size and with bristles suitable for children, the brush's handle is 100% Biodegradable Chemical-free Natural Bamboo. The brushes last just as long as your regular toothbrush but being plastic-free, the handle does not release any chemicals like plastic. Moreover, the carbonisation process for manufacturing prevents microbial growth. The bristles are Nylon (same as your traditional toothbrush) and should be discarded separately when discarding your toothbrush.
Length: 6 inches
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Nylon bristles
- Smaller size of brush mouth suitable for children
- Durable, high-quality finish, stain and odour resistant
- Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process prevents growth of microbes during normal use
- Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life
- Slight lightening of the handle is natural with use
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature (bristles need to be removed and recycled separately)
How to Dispose
- Pull out the bristles using pliers and discard all nylon bristles along with Plastic recycling/ dry waste
- Bamboo handle can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/wet waste
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!