Avoid upto 4 Plastic Toothbrushes Annually
Brush your teeth and help the environment by using our Bamboo toothbrushes. The handle is 100% Biodegradable Chemical-free Natural Bamboo. The brushes last just as long as your regular toothbrush but being plastic-free, the handle does not release any chemicals like plastic. Moreover, the carbonisation process for manufacturing prevents microbial growth. The bristles are made out of Nylon activated with Charcoal which provide a better and more effective cleaning for you teeth. The Nylon bristles also need to be removed from the bamboo handle when discarding the brush.
Length: 7 Inches
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal bristles
- Durable, high-quality finish, stain and odour resistant
- Charcoal bristles help absorb plaque, reduce tooth staining, help with teeth whitening and reduce bad breath and odour
- Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process for the bamboo prevents growth of microbes during normal use
- Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life
- Slight lightening of the handle is natural with use
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature (bristles need to be removed and recycled separately)
How to Dispose
- Pull out the bristles using pliers and discard all nylon bristles (with activated charcoal) along with Plastic recycling/ dry waste
- Bamboo handle can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!